1. Types of Information Collected:
- Traffic Information: When you visit our Site, we automatically track and collect information that is not personally identifiable of you, including: (1) your Internet protocol (IP) addresses and domain server address; (2) the date and time of your visit to the site; (3) the type of internet browser and operating system you used to access the Site;, (4) the web pages that you accessed at the Site; (collectively “Traffic Information”). Traffic Information is anonymous information that does not identify or track you personally.
- Usage Data: Personal information does not include “Usage Data”, which is aggregated data we collect about a group or category of services, features or users, which does not contain personally identifying information. Usage Data helps us understand trends in usage of the Service so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor the Service. We may share Usage Data with third parties, including our customers, partners and service providers, for various purposes such as helping us better understand our customers’ needs, improving the Service, and marketing. We do not share Usage Data with third parties in a way that would enable them to identify you personally
- Personal Information: So that you may access the services we offer through the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information we collect includes the following: (1) your name, (2) your address, (3) telephone number, (4) fax number, (5) e-mail address, (6) company name, (7) User ID, as selected by you, (8) Site password as selected by you. If you communicate with us by email or complete online forms or surveys, information provided by you in such communications may also be collected as Personal Information.
2. Third Parties
- Your Customers: Your use of the services on the Site may result in some third party information being processed through our platform. We do not own, control or direct the use of such information stored or processed on our platform. We are largely unaware of what information is actually being stored on our platform and only access such information as authorized by you or as required by law. Only you or your third party customers are entitled to access, retrieve and direct the use of such information.
- Public Forums and Blogs: The Site offers publicly-accessible blogs or community forums. If you participate in such blogs and/or forums, you should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by other members in these forums and other third parties. HappyFoxChat is not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these forums and blogs. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Cookies & Web Beacons
- Web Beacons: We or third parties, with whom we contract, may use Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Customers and Visitors’ usage of the Site and interaction with emails from the Company. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular website tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a website tied to the Web beacon. HappyFoxChat may use Web beacons to operate and improve its Site and email communications.
4. Information Use & Sharing
- Personal Information: We may use the Personal Information we collect for the following reasons:
- Account Information: If you create an account on HappyFoxChat, we may store and use your full name, email address, zip code, and other information you provide with your account. Your personal account information will also be used for billing purposes, identification, and authentication.
- Access and Use: Your personal information may be used to provide you access to our site and the services and customer support you request.
- Communications: We will use your email address, telephone, or any other contact information you provide for service related communications, such as information and updates on scheduled site maintenance. You cannot opt out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send you such newsletter(s). We may use such Personal Information to contact you for future marketing or advertisement purposes. Unsubscribe instructions will accompany every such email and you will be at the liberty to unsubscribe from the same.
- Site Activity: We may store information about your use of the Site, such as the date and time of your visit to help improve the content and functionality of the Site and improve our services.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We may use your personal information to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Third Party Vendors: HappyFoxChat may also share your personal information with its third-party service providers (such as its credit card processors and hosting partners) to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other services we use to operate the Site and maintain a high quality user experience. We do not permit our service providers to use the personal information you provide for their marketing purposes.
- Customer Service: We may use such Personal Information to send you a welcome email to verify your username and password. Furthermore, we will use the same to respond to queries, to provide the services and/or technical assistance as requested.
5. Global Privacy Practices
- This Privacy Statement shall apply even if HappyFoxChat transfers Data about its Customers to other countries:
- For European visitors to the Site and users of the HappyFoxChat services, please note that in order to provide the information or services requested, your Personal Information may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By visiting the Site or using our Services, you agree to HappyFoxChat.com transferring your Personal Information outside the EEA.
- Customers of HappyFoxChat are responsible for complying with the directive and relevant data protection legislation in the relevant country before sending personal information to HappyFoxChat for processing.
6. Children's Personal Information
The Site and the services provided by HappyFoxChat are not intended for, nor do we knowingly collect any Personal Information or any Information from, children under the age of 18 (eighteen).
7. Protection of Information
We maintain reasonable security measures to protect your information from loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. These technologies help ensure that your data is safe, secure, and only available to you and to those you provided authorized access. While we follow generally accepted standards to protect information submitted to us, including the use of secure socket layer (SSL) technology, no method of storage or transmission is 100% secure.
8. Reviewing & Requesting Changes to Personally Identifiable Information
You may access and edit all Personal Information by emailing Customer Support at email@example.com. Information collected for the membership process, if requested, will be deleted within 21(twenty one) days from our account. However, some Personal Information may need to be maintained if it is connected with billing information, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements or as required by law.
11. Contact US
Last updated on June 16, 2015.